Accepted Application Form: Robinson

First & Last Name:
Jake Robinson

Date Of Birth:

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming & Real Life Experience:
I've got about 1,000 hours in ArmA and have played with many groups In a number of roles.
I'm currently in the RTR in Recce Troop with another member of yours (Winter) and yes I'm better than him (love you dick Wink ) I am very Flexible and can fill a number of roles

Previous Groups:
Ive been in 5 or 6 different groups mostly smaller, only one was an ArmA 2 Group. the most recent was the 5thSFU and was a captain in their Armoured Regiment. I have done other roles such as; Mission Creator, Medic, Pilot, Recce and command roles.

Why do you want to join the 20th AIB?
Heard about it from my friend (Winter) and wanted to jump back into ArmA 3 Units, and I feel as I could enjoy the environment and missions you provide.

How did you find out about us?
Friend

Hello Mr. Robinson, thank you for your application to enlist into the 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade. Your application will be handled by a member of the Regimental Recruiting Team shortly. We ask that during this time you remain patient. Feel free to come onto our TeamSpeak server and speak with current members.
Second Lieutenant Keown
Platoon Commander
5th Battalion, The Rifles Regiment
1 Platoon, A Company, 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade
-
Head of Careers Team

happy days, many thanks!

Thank you for your application Mr Robinson, your application will be dealt with by myself, Tpr Terry. You will receive a Private Message on the forums from me shortly. Please be sure to read this message carefully.
Trooper Terry
Section 2IC
Royal Tank Regiment
Attached 1 Section, 1 Platoon, A Company, 20th Armoured Infantry Bde.
-
Regimental Recruiting Team Member

Application ACCEPTED
Second Lieutenant Keown
Platoon Commander
5th Battalion, The Rifles Regiment
1 Platoon, A Company, 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade
-
Head of Careers Team

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon