TO: ALL STATIONS
SUBJECT: OP LIBERATION LYTHIUM I
PRIORITY: ROUTINE
DTG: 29NOV2017
CLASSIFICATION: NATO/OTAN SECRET

+++++++++++++BEGINS+++++++++++++

Situation:
Ground: 
The AO is situated on a hillside, just north of a dry Wadi. To the east, a smaller dry Wadi surrounded by hilly terrain and small mud compounds. The west of the AO dips down into a re-entrant, with a few small compounds. Near the wadi are rock formations and a few mud walls just south of the AO. 

Enemy:
 En. are both foreign and local tribal militia, known as ASIL. They have soviet-era small arms and RPG's, and they usually operate in section strength. ASIL have also captured an MBT. Morale is high due to ASIL's extremists views, even in the face of defeat. ‎

‎Friendly:
Task Force Black Hand:
 ‎We are working alongside a troop from 161st Recce. We will have Medevac provided by RAF and CAS by AAC. Lythium National Army troops are operating in the EAST of Lythium. 
We will be mounted in 2x WMIK and 2x Snatch Land Rovers. 
161st Recce 'Dagger' and 'Bruiser' Troops will be light role, with transport provided by Wildcat.

Mission:
To FIND and SECURE enemy HVT's in order to UNDERMINE enemy's command structure. 

Own ME:
1 Platoon is to secure HVT's in OBJ NABORS. 

Execution:
This mission is to be conducted in four (4) phases:

Phase 1: Insertion phase: RAF callsigns are to insert 1 Platoon and their LR's onto HLS KUNARA, using Chinooks. AAC Callsigns are to insert 2 Troop onto HLS MIKIS, using Wildcats. All JHC elements are to be covered by 1x APACHE.

[Image: 581AA7ADAE45AEBF65452E3146E0BA51874DE34E]

Phase 2: Formation Phase: 2 Troop are to move to their 'RV2', and notify TAC HQ. From there, 1 Platoon assets will move to their 2nd RV. TAC HQ will move to F/Spt loc. Once TAC HQ is in place, 1 Pl and 2 Tp are to move to their FRV's.

[Image: DA4A1853C82367C0CD7D9BD98061916581AACCB4]
[Image: 30246DEDFCD05903F32C9B1CE2258FFC48352202]

Phase 3: Assault Phase: Once all callsigns are in their FRV's, 2 Tp is to move to their FUP. Once there, TAC HQ will provide 60mm flares onto OBJ PYLE, thus beginning their assault. Once H Hour begins, TAC HQ will suppress Compounds Orange and Yellow, to allow 1 Platoon to move to their FUP. 2 Tp will need to destroy 1x roadblock, 1x bunker, and 1x MG nest in order to clear their OBJ. 1 Pl will need to SECURE compound Yellow 1.

[Image: 9F3D90CAD9F93FE5C1CBF4FFA599BFDDFD337AF0]

Phase 4: Extraction Phase: Once 2 Tp have completed OBJ PYLE, they are to RV near HLS ROUNDABOUT, along with any HVT's they captured. By this time, 1 Platoon will have secured the HVT's in OBJ NABORS, from which point they will extract to HLS MIKIS. TAC HQ will cover their advance. Once JHC have extracted 1 Pl and 2 Tp, TAC HQ will retire to HLS KUNARA and await extraction.

[Image: 385956084359F9D7EC6DD26154AB530E4679FE2C]

Timings:

O-group: 1930

H-Hour: 2045

CSS:
We will be using a different modpack for this mission, using steam workshop. The collection can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1175854979
1 Pl to bring 60mm mortar with sufficient HE and ILLUM for the duration. 
1 Pl are also to bring Javelin capability. 
1 and 2 Sections of 1 Pl are to discard any HE grenades and carry flex cuffs and flash bangs.

Med:
Company Aid Post (CAP) will be located near HLS MIKIS. Medevac to the MOB will be provided as needed.

Acknowledge this as read, below.

++++++++++++++++ENDS++++++++++++++++ 
Second Lieutenant Keown
Platoon Commander
5th Battalion, The Rifles Regiment
1 Platoon, A Company, 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade
-
Head of Careers Team

R & U

I might be able to come but i will say no for now

R&U see you there
Rifleman Vivala
Driver / Gunner
1 Section, 1 Platoon, A Company, 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade
-
Regimental Recruitment Team Member

Not sure yet.

(29Nov17, 1908)Burgstra Wrote: Wednessdays = Football training as usual

It's on a Saturday you tard

R&U

I knew that. Just testing your awareness L/Cpl.

R&U Will be there!

Got some work for school to do around that time, also want to play a bit more myself first

HQ Attendance

2Lt Keown

Sgt Holdsworth

Cpl Williams

Rfn Richmond

Gnr Andersen

Pte Batchelor

Recruit Assignments

Rec Kay
Second Lieutenant Keown
Platoon Commander